Saturday, April 25, 2009

mad,crazy,hate,i wish i had tattoo

hate when this things come
hate when this things suddenly come
hate the way i think
hate when paranoid call
hate when brave heart turn into dust
hate when somebody call me pussy because of afraid talk to you

i mad for myself
my mad is not for you
mad super mad
even when i try
i try nothing
i look at you and you don't recognize,it's ok but can it turn into some thing cool for me?

crazy for you
crazy because of you
slow down?no
big no
i just think i'm crazy enough to bomb the town
maybe you sting me until i get brain frezee
you're toxic
you're my meth
damn you
little thing i want is nothing
big thing?you know it
okay,then why don't you shoot me in the head,stab my heart,give me poison
this time i'll don't surrender fast
let's get rock and roll baby

yeah gw pengen tato,tato leopard di punggung sampe bahu kanan,sama tato batere kotak di dada kiri,ada dua kendala:
pertama:dosa,ga boleh sama agama
kedua:gw ga suka/takut/males sama jarum-jaruman

kalo yang pertama ternyata boleh yang kedua mah bodo amat



WALK SLOWLY DOWN THE BRIDGE,I STILL SEE YOU'RE FACE IN THE RIVER
I'LL REMEMBERING YOU,ALWAYS,SO THEN I DON'T FUCKED UP EVERYTHING
YEAH REALITY SUX,PAIN FULL BUT WITH SWEET ENDING

CIAO FELLAS!!
sorry for my bad,bad,super bad english(eh super bad banyol loh)

1 comment:

  1. haha...ngebuat tato yg kyk bebek aja. tinggal dibasahin make air, voila! punya tato deh

    ReplyDelete