Saturday, June 13, 2009

slowly walking on the side walk
don't know where to go
i need time to think
thin about many things
things that i do in the past,now,and tommorow
soo many bad things i do
not soo many good things i do
i'm useless
i'm harmless
broke and tear apart just the begining
i know there are happy ending

ironmaiden on the headphone
don't know it make me strong or make me more grounded
seeing something unreal
some imagination comes real
no,i don't take any drugs
buy drink and cigar in minimart
please getting better
or just stay there
i'm fucking dead
mess up everythings

damn i getting tired of this
when it's over?
dunno
maybe

special
not special
normal
abnormal
realistic
unrealistic

yin
yang

if i'm yin who is my yang?
if i'm peter parker who is my mj?
if i'm clark kent who is my lois lane?

just let it flow
someday i know who it is

CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment